Cuisine at home Forums
Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! (/showthread.php?tid=101173)

Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - cjs - 05-29-2010

Just realized Issue #9 has some really fun ideas for sushi, Daphne! Do you have that copy?? I'm going to keep it out and do some playing with their ideas - Manhattan Roll sounds good!

What are you making first?

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - Gourmet_Mom - 05-30-2010

Holy CRAP! You're not going to believe this, but I totally forgot to go to the Asian Market today! I got so wrapped up in taking my car to the "spa" and my baby girl to a quick lunch (30 minutes that was her lunch break)....I totally forgot.

SOOOO I'm going back next weekend. I also forgot William's cheeses! OIY! He blames my lapse on my fascination with my NEW FOODSAVER! YUP! I broke bad and bought the sucker! I figure that if I buy the gasket for the old one and it's the right one, I'll give my old one to Baby Girl. No worries!

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - cjs - 05-30-2010

Oh my, Theresa, did you read this???? Her memory is getting worse than mine!!! (not your day to think, huh? )

I should have known better than to shop when it wasn't my turn to think!

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - Harborwitch - 05-30-2010

Taking turns????? Someone is taking all of my turns lately! Now I have a reason I can give Bob.

I think Theresa is in charge of who gets to think and when...but, she forgets sometimes. (who's on first?)

LOL!

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - DFen911 - 05-30-2010

Wait..what was I thinking about...

No Fair - it's not your turn, Denise. THERESA!!!

(she's probably not interested in sushi and not even reading this thread.....what a waste! )

Re: Sushi + Daphne = FUN! - Harborwitch - 05-30-2010

I love sushi, I think there's even a piece of ahi in the freezer - I must remember to look . . . Theresa!!! Please let it be my turn to think soon.