Cuisine at home Forums
What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? (/showthread.php?tid=101764)

What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - chef_Tab - 06-06-2010

After eating somewhat naughty for a few days........mac and cheese and pizza, I figured we should do vegetarian tonight. The most recent email from C@H has a recipe for eggplant gyros I thought I would try. I am almost tempted to make pizza dough on the grill to use for pita. I am so addicted to the grilled pizza now.

So what is everyone else planning?

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - cjs - 06-06-2010

We are too, Theresa - grilling is definitely our favorite way.

AND, have some ham thawed out, so may make a ham & avocado pizza for tonight.

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - HomeCulinarian - 06-06-2010

Sundays have become our cooking the regions of Italy from Claudia Roden's book with young daughter. We're doing Tuscany for a second time. Bread and Tomato salad, meat croquettes, lamb, green beans, cannellini with tomatoes, lemon ricotta cake for dessert. Our friends bring the wine.

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - Harborwitch - 06-06-2010

We got so wound up watching the new Cooking Channel and the thunderstorms (WOW)that we suddenly realized it was past dinnertime. Tonight is the Seafood Pie.

I will not get distracted
I will not get distracted
I will not get . . . . . . .

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - Mare749 - 06-06-2010

Smoked pork...not sure what else...

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - farnfam - 06-06-2010

Calamari salad, I found an Epicurious recipe and I knew I had some in the freezer. I'm going to replace the celery with some broccoli that needs to get used. I think it will actually be better than celery.
Going to try to make this a very relaxing evening for James, he's been working so hard, poor baby.

Re: What's for dinner Sunday June 6th? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-06-2010

I haven't definitely decided, but I'm thinking about making Buffalo Chicken Kabobs. I haven't made it in a while and it's a light dinner served over a salad with low fat blue cheese dressing. (I'll have to use store bought...forgot the blue cheese last weekend.)