Cuisine at home Forums
Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? (/showthread.php?tid=102120)

Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - cjs - 06-12-2010

Did she check out with you?????

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-12-2010

I've checked her posts for the last week she was on, and no mention of being gone. The only thing I can think is that she's busy with that "business" venture she mentioned a while back. I can't remember if she said what it was about.

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - chef_Tab - 06-12-2010

Hey, I worked at the winery today and have enjoyed some myself, but I will get right on this and solve the mystery. Why couldn't you ask about Vicci? That I know!!

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - cjs - 06-13-2010

Where's Vicci????

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - chef_Tab - 06-13-2010

Vicci had some medical issues with her MIL after moving her into the new apartment. I think she is in the process of reclaiming her life back but is so far behind in gardening and spring cleaning it might be a while before she is back full strength. All I can say is she is the best daughter in law anyone could wish for!

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - chef_Tab - 06-14-2010

Ok, assignment complete. Laura sent me a message and here it is:

"Oh gosh I have been working, sick, the kids are out of school for the summer so we are finding our 'balance'. I spent all day in bed yesterday, I've had pneumonia or brochitis for 3 weeks and it's catching up with me. A day in bed did a lot of good though and I have today off work. I am not overdoing it though, just chillin' with the kids"

Laura, we miss you and hope you feel better soon!

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - Harborwitch - 06-14-2010

Yes! We miss you Laural - get well and rested.

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-14-2010

What a terrible time to be sick! Get well soon! We miss you, and I know the kids want you feeling 100% so you can enjoy the summer together!

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - labradors - 06-14-2010

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Re: Hey Theresa, Where's Laura???? - cjs - 06-14-2010

Oh Laura, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick - hurry and get well, you're missed around here.