Cuisine at home Forums
Oldie/Newbie - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Oldie/Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=103080)

Oldie/Newbie - redbedhead - 06-29-2010

Hey guys! I have been a member for a while, lurk occasionally, and though it doesn't say so, I have posted before.
My name's Jen and I <3 food
I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Re: Oldie/Newbie - chef_Tab - 06-29-2010

welcome Jen! It's always fun getting to know new people. Be sure to come back and review the steak stacks. I haven't made anything from the June issue yet. Must get on that!

Re: Oldie/Newbie - Gourmet_Mom - 06-29-2010

Hi Jen! I'm glad you decided to join in the chatter. I agree, I hope you'll review the dish....good or bad.

Re: Oldie/Newbie - redbedhead - 06-29-2010

I certainly will review them. We just had a thunderstorm pop up so I'm hoping I'll still be able to make them tonight.

Re: Oldie/Newbie - Mare749 - 06-29-2010

Welcome to the forum, Jen! Jump right in and join in on the fun. We're always happy to meet new people.

Re: Oldie/Newbie - cjs - 06-29-2010

Jen, welcome - may I assume you are a redhead?? (or is your bed red???) If the former, you are entering a wonderful group - there are 3 or 4 redheads here in the neighborhood - some presently, some traces left, and some are out of the bottle.

Re: Oldie/Newbie - labradors - 06-29-2010

Welcome, Jen! Feel free to jump into the discussions any time. We have a great group, here, and more comments make it even more interesting!

Re: Oldie/Newbie - pjcooks - 06-29-2010

Welcome, Jen! Always nice to see a new face in the neighborhood! Have fun here, we're a comfortable group

PJ

Re: Oldie/Newbie - redbedhead - 06-29-2010

Quote:

Jen, welcome - may I assume you are a redhead?? (or is your bed red???) If the former, you are entering a wonderful group - there are 3 or 4 redheads here in the neighborhood - some presently, some traces left, and some are out of the bottle.

I am indeed a redhead...temper and all
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys!

Re: Oldie/Newbie - Old Bay - 06-29-2010

Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

I am indeed a redhead...temper and all
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys!

[/blockquote]

Are you a Libra??