Cuisine at home Forums
OT- kilts and baby - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT- kilts and baby (/showthread.php?tid=104533)

OT- kilts and baby - chef_Tab - 07-19-2010

Here are a few hilights from our little trip. Wally was busy making kilts and Lucas is cuter than ever!

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab96/catanacht/Lucas%20in%20July%2010/?albumview=slideshow

Re: OT- kilts and baby - cjs - 07-19-2010

Oh my Lord, he has his own kilt!!!! What a sweetiepie Lucas is Theresa. And so are all other men in your life!!

Re: OT- kilts and baby - DFen911 - 07-19-2010

Theresa...Lucas is ADORABLE!!Smile

Re: OT- kilts and baby - karyn - 07-19-2010

That is adorable! Lucas in a kilt is sooo cute!!

Re: OT- kilts and baby - chef_Tab - 07-19-2010

thanks everyone. He sure melts my heart with his smile. I wish he didn't live so far away. I tried to enjoy every waking second with him.

Re: OT- kilts and baby - Mare749 - 07-19-2010

Quote:

Oh my Lord, he has his own kilt!!!! What a sweetiepie Lucas is Theresa. And so are all other men in your life!!

Isn't that the truth, Jean! Lucas is just precious and so, so cute! Theresa and Wally are like a movie star couple, just beautiful!

Re: OT- kilts and baby - Gourmet_Mom - 07-19-2010

What cuties...all of them, but Lucas especially!

I'm curious. They are wearing different colors. Each clan has their own plaid. I'm confused.

Re: OT- kilts and baby - luvnit - 07-20-2010

Total cuties! I loved it! ALL of it!

Re: OT- kilts and baby - chef_Tab - 07-20-2010

Quote:

What cuties...all of them, but Lucas especially!

I'm curious. They are wearing different colors. Each clan has their own plaid. I'm confused.

Some clans have more than one. There are ancient tartans, hunting tartans, and modern tartans. Some have specific to the area they originated ie MacDonald of the Isles. Then there are tartans that were designed for other reasons, like Isle of Sky tartan that is just gorgeous so many kilt wearers own that one in addition to their family tartan. Wally can bore you to tears with this stuff next week

Re: OT- kilts and baby - Harborwitch - 07-20-2010

Quote:

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth Jean! He is adorable in that kilt! Hmmmmmmmm do babies wear diapers under their kilts?????