Cuisine at home Forums
WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? (/showthread.php?tid=105016)

WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - Harborwitch - 07-26-2010

I will preface this with - I'm aware not everyone will think this is funny . . . . but there was something missing in the story.

Remember a few years ago when the Texas woman (allegedly?) ran over her (allegedly??) cheating husband with her Mercedez Benz????? Tonight on the news there was a story about a guy who's in the hospital with severe injuries (not funny). He was prepping a parking lot for resurfacing, and was run over by a streetsweeper - twice; once when his wife ran over him going forward and again when she backed up.

My sick simmered in high heat & humidity brain just came up with a take on a line from South Pacific: "I'm goin' to sweep that man right out of my life . . ."

Laura this was in Minnestoa is there more to this story?

I will now apologize and go to my room (only if it's air-conditioned)

Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - karyn - 07-26-2010

Well, I remembered the first incident and LOL'd at the second!

Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - luvnit - 07-27-2010

You are funny Sharon. Apparently when MN women are done with their men they either run the over with an expensive vehicle or make them eat lutefisk.

I prefer the latter. So far he has not passed away from lutefisk but I figure that if he survives, he is strong enough to put up with me!

Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - cjs - 07-27-2010

"make them eat lutefisk." - that's funny!! That would scare Roy straight, he hates lutefisk. Which makes all the more for me!

Speaking of OT - Laura, do you make Lefse?

I too remember the first episode, that's so bad....

Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - Old Bay - 07-27-2010

Is Bob comfortable with this conversation????

Re: WAAAAY OT - Hey Laura . . . whatup??? - Harborwitch - 07-27-2010

He says "Yeah!" He and I laughed until tears just poured.

Sadly I gather it was an accident - ??????? He was underneath greasing something and told her to pull forward - which she did. I guess she then backed up to "get off him"???