Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? (/showthread.php?tid=105237)

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - cjs - 07-30-2010

What's on the menu for tonight??

I have some halibut thawing out. Not sure what I'll do with it, probably grill.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - labradors - 07-30-2010

TGIF! Thank God It's Food!

Trying one more hamburger experiment, tonight.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - Trixxee - 07-30-2010

Since I reversed course yesterday and didn't make my pork tenderloin, we'll have that. Just printed out a recipe for jalapeno honey mustard pork kebabs. Still have some corn on the cob that needs eating and not sure what the starch will be (other than the corn!). Probably just some buttered baby potatoes.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - piano226 - 07-30-2010

Big french dinner for me tomorrow for my international dinner group....so it is nothing but preparation for that event

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - pjcooks - 07-30-2010

Whatever Wally's biker bar is offering up-our favorite band is playing there tonight so we'll go early, eat and dance till the cows come home-and I'm waiting for someone to comment on that

PJ

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - cjs - 07-30-2010

I wanna go with you!!!! My two favorite places years ago were Sam's Club and Cowtown..... you can imagine!!

Have fun!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - Mare749 - 07-30-2010

We're having Billy's recipe for Ginger Chicken, (it's still one of my all-time favorites ) asparagus and snow pea salad, and steamed rice.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - pjcooks - 07-30-2010

Was that the one that came with his Cuisinart pan? If it was, that was a very good recipe. Reminds me to make it again soon.

PJ

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - Mare749 - 07-30-2010

Yes! That's the one, PJ. I just love it and the only thing I do differently is add 1 tsp. of hot chili garlic sauce to the sauce mixture. I'm so glad someone else has tried it because it's a great recipe.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/30?? - Harborwitch - 07-30-2010

I'll have to look that one up! Sounds good.

I've got some pork chops, not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet, mashed potatoes, and some country style mixed veggies.