Cuisine at home Forums
Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review (/showthread.php?tid=106265)

Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - HomeCulinarian - 08-16-2010

This was a big hit! I noticed recently that Sam's started having tri-tip steaks available and I had never tried that cut. Saw this recipe I wanted to try and bought a package.

This really is a 30-minute dinner. Mix the marinade and put the steaks in it. I used a ziplock bag - always easier to clean up and I think you get the best contact with the meat. Then make the Asian pear kimchi. Mixes up very quickly, put it in the fridge. Start the grill up. Then mix up the batter for the scallion pancake. Put the steaks on the grill. Put the pancake on the griddle. The steaks come off about the time the pancake is done.

Hubby said this was a keeper! That's good because I have about 2 more pounds of tri tip steak in the freezer!

Also, I expected a lot of heat. Unless my chili garlic sauce has lost its kick, this was just tasty not hot.

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - karyn - 08-17-2010

Thanks for the review. We'll be giving this a try soon!

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - Gourmet_Mom - 08-17-2010

Thanks for the review, Jeannette. I have that one marked, but have put it off since I love my Korean Beef so much. It's good to know this is a keeper for a school night when I'm craving those flavors.

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - cjs - 08-17-2010

where is this recipe??

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - Gourmet_Mom - 08-17-2010

Jean, it's in Fresh and Fabulous on pages 34-35.

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - cjs - 08-17-2010

thank you.

Re: Korean Triangle Steaks - Review - HomeCulinarian - 08-19-2010

Did anyone else notice that this recipe was CAH's choice for the weekly email?