Cuisine at home Forums
LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: LvsTahoe needs some prayers (/showthread.php?tid=107202)

LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Harborwitch - 09-01-2010

I just got a call from Joan. Yesterday AM she found her DH on the kitchen floor with a black eye and completely out of it.

He's in ICU after a brain injury from a fall (???). There are a lot of questions that they don't have answers to yet, but at the moment he's stable in ICU and she could really use some additional prayers - I can't think of a more powerful group to send prayers. Thanks so much.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Old Bay - 09-01-2010

So sorry--prayers over there!!!Be well!!! Keep us informed!!

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Gourmet_Mom - 09-01-2010

How scary is that?!?!? Please let Joan know she and her husband are in our prayers. Keep us informed, Sharon.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Mare749 - 09-02-2010

Thanks for letting us know, Sharon. Yes, we are a powerful group, aren't we? Good thoughts and prayers are coming.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - DFen911 - 09-02-2010

Oh dear heavens what a horrifying thing to go thru. I hope they have some answers soon and keeping him in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - labradors - 09-02-2010

Thanks for the note. Adding this to my prayer list.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - Harborwitch - 09-02-2010

Thank you all. I'll let her know when I talk to her today. As soon as I know anything I'll share it here.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - karyn - 09-02-2010

Joan and her DH have been added to my prayer list as well.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - luvnit - 09-02-2010

Oh my, how scary! They are definitely in my prayers. There is strength in numbers.

Re: LvsTahoe needs some prayers - cjs - 09-02-2010

Wow, what a scary episode for them to go thru!! Sending up prayers and hopes for them.