Cuisine at home Forums
What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? (/showthread.php?tid=107527)

What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - cjs - 09-07-2010

What's on the menu??

Finally, I'm going down to the freezer and get some good meat and we're having a real meal for the first time since Friday!! Nothing that even resembles soup!!!

Oh, maybe the rest of the Dinner Review menu.

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - luvnit - 09-07-2010

Hooray! School is in!

Don't know what I am going to make for dinner yet, I just plan on cleaning for now. Hip hip hooray, school started today! Things went off without a hitch this morning. So all is well...

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - cjs - 09-07-2010

Congratulations to parents all over the world...

And, I'm so looking forward to a glass of wine - first since Friday!!! (forgot to add that to my menu)

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - HomeCulinarian - 09-07-2010

Fresh tomato sauce on pasta, with grilled chicken breasts and a salad. Abundant tomato harvest, so we'll be eating tomatoes for breakfast, lunch & dinner!

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - Mare749 - 09-07-2010

We have a little bit (not much ) leftover from the party yesterday, so we'll have that.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more normal, Jean!

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - cjs - 09-07-2010

thank you!

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - Trixxee - 09-07-2010

Leftover lasagna and a romaine salad. And I also get to take it easy the next two nights - husband has business dinners.

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - luvnit - 09-07-2010

Nice Trixxee! I want to eat at your house! Glad you can take it easy for a few days.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jean!

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - chef_Tab - 09-07-2010

Yay for Jean!

I am grilling tofu and making spinach fettucine with greek style salsa. We had such a heavy meal last night, this sounds especially wonderful. Other than the grilling, the recipe is from the C@H Cuisine for Two book. Probably my all time favorite.

Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? - Mare749 - 09-07-2010

Theresa, I don't have that book. Would you post that recipe since it's your all time fav. I'd like to try it.