Cuisine at home Forums
Kiwi Berries - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Kiwi Berries (/showthread.php?tid=109309)

Kiwi Berries - esgunn - 10-13-2010

Has anyone seen or tried these? I picked them up at Sam's the other day. Just had to see what they were. We are really enjoying them!

Kiwi Berries

Re: Kiwi Berries - BarbaraS - 10-13-2010

That's Kiwi fruit, right?

Barbara

Re: Kiwi Berries - Mare749 - 10-13-2010

I'll bet they were really tasty, too! Haven't seen them yet, but will be watching for them.

Re: Kiwi Berries - Gourmet_Mom - 10-13-2010

Oh my! Baby girl will flip! She LOVES Kiwi! I'm guessing she's gonna love these, too! Thanks for the heads up, Erin!

Re: Kiwi Berries - foodfiend - 10-13-2010

You are brave, Erin. I saw them but since I don't know what they are, I passed them by.

Tiny kiwi fruits that are entirely edible, how fun! On the list for next week...

Re: Kiwi Berries - Cubangirl - 10-14-2010

Wow, those sound great, I hope Costco carries them. My favorite Korean Beef recipe calls for massaging the beef with the juice from kiwis. It would be great to be able to put this in the little fP and use them for that as well as use them in salads.

Re: Kiwi Berries - chef_Tab - 10-14-2010

I had them last year around this time. They are so delicious, but expensive. I will check my Sams club this week, thanks for the heads up Erin!

Re: Kiwi Berries - HomeCulinarian - 10-14-2010

Hadn't seen them before. I'll look for them now!

Re: Kiwi Berries - Old Bay - 10-14-2010

I'm allergic to kiwi fruit--my hands break out when I peel them--no telling what would happen in my digestive system!! I assume I'm allergic to the berries too.

Re: Kiwi Berries - cjs - 10-14-2010

No, I have never seen the berries, but I'll sure look for them. The great flavor of kiwi without the mess, wonderful!!