Cuisine at home Forums
Is a November dinner review scheduled? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Is a November dinner review scheduled? (/showthread.php?tid=109658)

Is a November dinner review scheduled? - foodfiend - 10-20-2010

Just asking because I came across a recipe in an older CAH issue that would be great paired with a salad I've been dying to try and if nobody else has "taken" November...

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - Mare749 - 10-20-2010

I just looked at the birthday list, Vicci, and we have quite a few in November: Barbara, Jeannette, Lorraine and some others who haven't been around lately.

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - foodfiend - 10-20-2010

I wasn't sure why the monthly review was started, but now I'm figuring that it was because of the lack of summer birthday dinners???

In that case, I shall make the recipe I've been looking at and review it on the forums.

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - cjs - 10-21-2010

Good! Go for it, Vicci!!

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - BarbaraS - 10-21-2010

Ladies and Gents,

I would respectfully ask to count me out. We have family issues to attend to and I do not feel I am up to this board's standards in particpating to such an illustrious event that is so heartfully welcomled to all involved.

Take Care and Thank You,

Barbara

<crap, I spelled and wrong?>

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - luvnit - 10-21-2010

Post it Vicci! I am dying to see what you have in mind.

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - foodfiend - 10-21-2010

Look for the recipes and reviews next week...

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - Harborwitch - 10-21-2010

Vicci, unless thing have changed, we usually post a menu and recipes so everyone who wants to participate and review the menu can. May be mistaken - but we'd love to see what you're up to.

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - foodfiend - 10-21-2010

Quote:

Vicci, unless thing have changed, we usually post a menu and recipes so everyone who wants to participate and review the menu can. May be mistaken - but we'd love to see what you're up to.

But I don't want to "step on any toes", of those who will have November birthdays.

I didn't realize when I started this thread that the recent "monthly dinner reviews" were taking the place of the "monthly birthday dinner reviews" only until we hit a month with some CAH member birthdays. Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway, because there are a few CAH birthdays in November, I thought it may be best just for me to make the dinner as I planned and post the recipes and reviews afterward. Or no? I'm flexible...

Etiquette Alert! Help, please!!!

Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? - Harborwitch - 10-21-2010

Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

But I don't want to "step on any toes", of those who will have November birthdays.

I didn't realize when I started this thread that the recent "monthly dinner reviews" were taking the place of the "monthly birthday dinner reviews" only until we hit a month with some CAH member birthdays. Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway, because there are a few CAH birthdays in November, I thought it may be best just for me to make the dinner as I planned and post the recipes and reviews afterward. Or no? I'm flexible...

Etiquette Alert! Help, please!!!

[/blockquote]

Jean???????