Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? (/showthread.php?tid=109701)

What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - labradors - 10-21-2010

Since Jean hasn't started today's thread, yet, I'll get it rolling.

Picked up some rĂ³balo, yesterday, and pan-fried one of the fillets for dinner, last night. Today, I"ll use the rest to make Vicci's Fish Tacos with Cilantro Slaw. It's been too long since the last time I had them and they are SOOOOOO good!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - cjs - 10-21-2010

Stopped at Central market and picked up 6 different mushrooms to play with a pizza using them and a truffle pizza dough, so that's what we'll be munching on today.

Also, at T.J.s, I saw their pizza dough, so picked one up to test and see if I want to recommend them in the next book on pizza for those who don't want to make their own.

We picked up lots of goodie...

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - farnfam - 10-21-2010

I will keep on eye on this thread, and foodgawker till I get an inspiration. Cold and dark and rainy today hmmmmm, maybe it's a Lasagna Soup day?

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - Trixxee - 10-21-2010

Possibly a dish with chicken sausages, red cabbage, onions, bacon, potatoes and cider vinegar.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - Mare749 - 10-21-2010

I'm thinking about Catfish Tacos from "Black Beans and Corn."
Yummm...

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - cjs - 10-21-2010

yes...

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - Gourmet_Mom - 10-21-2010

I've got football duty this evening, so we're having leftovers. I sure hope I have enough leftovers, left over for my lunch tomorrow.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - karyn - 10-21-2010

Oh, fish tacos sound wonderful. I'll keep them in mind for next week. We're having Cincinnati Chili. Love that stuff!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - luvnit - 10-21-2010

Not sure what I am going to do just yet. This week has been go, go, go... Now I have nothing on my calendar until Thanksgiving! I can breathe easy for a while.

I am going to roast some chicken quarters. Just not sure what I am going to do with them yet. I guess I need to go to the grocery store.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? - HomeCulinarian - 10-21-2010

We made our last batch of gazpacho for the season last night, so some of that with the roasted butternut squash and pasta recipe in Issue #83. They probably don't really go well together... so maybe we'll have some time in between "courses."