Cuisine at home Forums
Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video (/showthread.php?tid=110882)

Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - twiggy - 11-08-2010

I don't know if anyone can help me, but does anyone know the name of the recipe for the shrimp and green beans and potato dish that is shown in the e-recipe video? And if so, where can I find it? Thanks

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - cjs - 11-08-2010

Hi Twiggy - is this a new or fairly recent erecipe?

I can't help you, but someone will be along shortly I'm sure and will be able to. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum.

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - Mare749 - 11-08-2010

Sorry I can't help either, Twiggy, but since you stopped in, welcome to the forum!

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - chef_Tab - 11-08-2010

I looked at the online recipe index and through some of my C@H cookbooks and did not find exactly that recipe. It does look good though. I find most of the erecipes are from the cookbooks. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - HomeCulinarian - 11-08-2010

I looked through the eRecipes saved in the RSS feed (200 messages, so it's probably most of them) and that shrimp recipe hasn't been included yet. I don't recognize it, but that might not mean much! Maybe it's scheduled for a future eRecipe.

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - Gourmet_Mom - 11-08-2010

I'll add my welcome also, Twiggy! Alas, I can't help with this one, since I STILL haven't remembered to reapply for the erecipes.

Sorry about that Twiggy! Thank goodness for that edit window...LOL!

"Tiggy!" - (Twiggy, Daphne.... )

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - chef_Tab - 11-08-2010

Quote:

"Tiggy!" - (Twiggy, Daphne.... )

and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds! teehee

Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video - Gourmet_Mom - 11-08-2010

"and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds!" Wonder if I could use things like this for a bid for early retirement without penalty?

"and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds! teehee" - geez, sure glad I had already swallowed!!!!!