Cuisine at home Forums
The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! (/showthread.php?tid=111548)

The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - BarbaraS - 11-16-2010

Please PM me if I have left off anyone's name!!

So far I have:

Gourmet Mom
Dismc
cjs
Old Bay
HomeCulinarian
DFen911
Mare749
foodfiend
Karyn
piano226
Harborwitch
Luvnit

If anyone else wants to join, pm me now! With all the great sales the stores are having, the earlier the better.

Barbara<~~~regifting this year... LOL

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - cjs - 11-16-2010

O.K. tomorrow's the big day.......who's anxious??

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - Gourmet_Mom - 11-16-2010

ME, ME, ME, ME! I can't wait to see who I get! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm out of control....Name that song!

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - BarbaraS - 11-16-2010

Quote:

ME, ME, ME, ME! I can't wait to see who I get! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm out of control....Name that song!

Yeah, you ARE out of control!! You were the first to sign up!!

Barbara

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - cjs - 11-16-2010

Gotta say, Barbara, what would it take to give Daphne my name again this year..... huh??? huh??? huh???

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - Gourmet_Mom - 11-16-2010

Hey, that's cheating...LOL! It would be really tough to top last year. To be honest, I don't know what was more exciting last year, my secret gift or my own gift from a GREAT SS! Honestly, the memory of how downcast Jean was to know she was leaving home without her gift...it was priceless! Tracie and I were sharing "pity posts/emails" and snickering behind the scenes the whole time...LOL! It was so much fun! (Sorry Jean...it was at your expense, after all. I would have given anything to have seen your face when you realized you'd been bamboozled...LOL!)

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - Harborwitch - 11-17-2010

I'm waiting. . . . . okay, not patiently! Let the fun begin!!!

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - luvnit - 11-17-2010

So are we going to get a PM?

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - BarbaraS - 11-17-2010

When I do "The Draw", everyone will get a PM from me with their reciprient (sp?) and snail mail addy.

So maybe now on this thread would be a good time to talk about food allergies, vegetarian, vegan, and what/no farm animals allowed kind of thing.

Because you won't know who your Secret Santa is, you don't know who you're talking to.

And besides, "things" going on with the MIL just got more interesting today and I would hate to miss forwarding PM info.

And I need to research my victim myself, too!

Barbara

Re: The LAST Call For Secret Chef Participants! - Gourmet_Mom - 11-17-2010

Okay, I have no allergies other than sensitive to flowery perfume-y scents...prefer citrus scents.

I eat most meats and love seafood, but no sea urchin or octopus.

AND....

NO farm animals!

Now when are you drawing?

Signed,
Anxious

PS I hate to hear things are getting more complicated, Barbara. I know it's tough. You're a saint to take this on with all that's going on in your life.