Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all (/showthread.php?tid=112144)

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - mjkcooking - 11-24-2010

Hi Everyone -
I have been very busy with my sister and bil we have had one grandson birthday
1st year. and then we had a 40th year Anniversary Party for us.
and have been laying a hardwood floor! So we will be cooking for Thanksgiving dinner tonight

I want to wish you all a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy your day and time spent with families.
Marye

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - karyn - 11-24-2010

You've been busy Marye! I hope you and all of my C@H friends have a safe and happy day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - Gourmet_Mom - 11-24-2010

Happy Thanksgiving Marye and all my other forum friends, especially those taking off early for family visits! Safe travels everyone!

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - Mare749 - 11-24-2010

Happy Thanksgiving to my cooking family. Wish we could all get together for a T-day meal. May everyone stay healthy and be safe if you are traveling. Hope to see everyone back online by Saturday to share our food stories.

I am thankful to know every one of you, and for our friendly forum!

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - cjs - 11-24-2010

Hey Marye, our's (42nd) was Monday, when was yours and happpy late anniversary!!

Karyn, is that you and your Sweetie on the bike? Wait till Denise sees it - they have a beautiful white 'stead' they charge around on.

Back at you, Daphne and Maryann - and, Maryann, I hope we can do it before we all end up at Linda's 'home.'

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - Old Bay - 11-24-2010

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Jane is working very hard decorating the house for our parties so I'm taking her and our sons Bert & Eric to a buffet at a great restaurant tomorrow afternoon.

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - esgunn - 11-24-2010

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I just hope this snow and cold weather really is gone by tomorrow night/Friday!

Looking forward to a yummy thanksgiving feast. Best wishes to all, and stay safe.

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - BarbaraS - 11-24-2010

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the board! We've shared laughs and tears and really are family!!

Barbara

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - DFen911 - 11-24-2010

I am so thankful for this board and the friends I have made.

May we share numerous Thanksgivings together!

Re: Happy Happy Thanksgiving to all - Harborwitch - 11-24-2010

Ditto!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope everyone has a great day, a perfect meal, and friends, family, and those you love close.

We're cooking in the motorhome. The rolls are made and rising as I type. We're going to marinate (not brine) the turkey overnight. One of our friends is joining us and it will be a huge feast - but a little short of my usual.

Last year we spent Thanksgiving with our adopted North Dakota family. We're so going to miss them all!

Wouldn't it be fun if we could all be together!! Hugs to all.