Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Birthday Billy! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Birthday Billy! (/showthread.php?tid=113031)

Happy Birthday Billy! - Ennui - 12-09-2010

Happy Birthday, Billy! You are missed very much and will never be forgotten. I'm sure you and Buddy are having a wonderful time in heaven.

Enjoy your memorial dinner.

Jan

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - Harborwitch - 12-09-2010

Jan - it is good to see you, sad for the reason.

I just know Billy, Fredia, and Buddy have something special planned for today.

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - Old Bay - 12-09-2010

Quote:

Happy Birthday, Billy! You are missed very much and will never be forgotten. I'm sure you and Buddy are having a wonderful time in heaven.

Enjoy your memorial dinner.

Jan

Billy, I can only hope to be remembered as well as you. You were my friend, though I knew you briefly. RIP, my friend. Have fun!

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - Gourmet_Mom - 12-09-2010

RIP Billy...You are sorely missed. I hope Buddy met you at the Rainbow Bridge and Freida on the other side. Happy Birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - labradors - 12-09-2010

Certainly a sad day for us all, so let us celebrate his joyful life, rather than continuing in sorrow.

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - pjcooks - 12-09-2010

Happy day, Billy, I miss you, too.

Patti-Jo

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - cjs - 12-10-2010

It was fun being with the son and d-i-l that had known Billy yesterday - so, we all raised our glasses to him and also told 'Billy' stories!!

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - esgunn - 12-10-2010

What a great way to celebrate Billy on his Birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - Harborwitch - 12-10-2010

Quote:

Certainly a sad day for us all, so let us celebrate his joyful life, rather than continuing in sorrow.

Thank you for the kick in the butt Labs, you are so right. We so often see a funny funny picture of our darlin' Billy on my screensaver - the joyous memories of him fill our hearts. But then . . . . I will try harder.

Re: Happy Birthday Billy! - Ennui - 12-10-2010

Billy is on my slide show screen saver and it's great to see his pictures as they slide through between family and other friends. I always looked forward to his surprise phone calls and an occasional treat in the mail. What a doll! It was a great joy to know him!