Cuisine at home Forums
HELP!!! Please - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: HELP!!! Please (/showthread.php?tid=113761)

HELP!!! Please - Harborwitch - 12-22-2010

A while back someone posted a link to an amazing sounding acorn squash stuffed with tortelinni and a creamy sauce. I have all the stuff to make it, but the recipe is on the hard drive in my dead computer.

Does anyone remember the recipe??? The link????? Whaaaaa

Re: HELP!!! Please - Gourmet_Mom - 12-22-2010

Hang on....I did have it open, but closed it today. But I should be able to find it.

Found it! Here's the recipe link: Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Tortellini

And here's the thread where Cis posted the "review" and link: Dinner Tonight

Re: HELP!!! Please - Harborwitch - 12-22-2010

Daphne I love you!!! Thank you so much!!! That'll be dinner tomorrow.

Re: HELP!!! Please - Gourmet_Mom - 12-22-2010

You are very welcome! I'm still planning on making this one over the holiday. Let me know what you think. It's funny, I had just closed the link today after deciding to make it next week. Oddly, I didn't save the recipe. I've got it now!

Re: HELP!!! Please - Harborwitch - 12-23-2010

This will be tomorrow night's dinner

Re: HELP!!! Please - cjs - 12-23-2010

Think I'd better save this one also, in case I don't have it at home! Good save, Daph!!

Re: HELP!!! Please - Harborwitch - 12-24-2010

We just got done stuffing ourselves to the gills. I got lazy and tired - forgot the salad.

Random thoughts - I still haven't found my nutmeg - used mace instead, I need to find the nutmeg!!!Smile The mace was okay - but not GREAT.

I think the next time (and there will be a next time) I will look for much smaller squash, or perhaps little sugar pumpkins. Overall this was wonderful, rich, and decadent! Yum