Cuisine at home Forums
Whaaaaaaaaa! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Whaaaaaaaaa! (/showthread.php?tid=115906)

Whaaaaaaaaa! - Harborwitch - 01-25-2011

Rachel Ray is making a stuffed pizza with muffellatta sandwich filling. She's killing me here. I will invite strangers home for ????? just so I can make this. Seriously drooling here.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - cjs - 01-25-2011

Daphne mentioned this to me, but I didn't see it in the line up today...

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - Gourmet_Mom - 01-25-2011

Jean, I'll see if I can find it. If I do, I'll post the link here.

Sharon, that did look good, didn't it! I immediately thought of Jean's newest book.

Here you go: Muffaletta-Stuffed Pizza Rustica

Actually, I thought this was one of her better shows. If my dishwasher worked, I would have enjoyed the piece about what ELSE you can wash in your dishwasher. I found the Supertaster segment fascinating. And the how to get freebies was pretty cool.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - vannin - 01-25-2011

what is mufflelatta please? Is that piles(layers) of goodies stacked up. Sounds like a one slice job to me.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - vannin - 01-25-2011

Thank you for that GMom, the thread wasn't there when I posted my plea. Don't know what is going on, I thought they were consecutive. Never mind, not to be missed in any event.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - Harborwitch - 01-26-2011

I skipped that part Daphne. My dishwasher's in ND - I miss my dishwasher so I just went and took a shower.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - luvnit - 01-26-2011

I remember making the Muffeletta appy in the Holiday Cookbook for C@H. Everyone loved it!

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - cjs - 01-26-2011

My, that does look so good.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - Harborwitch - 01-26-2011

Jean this show was on network TV - NBC here, but I think it was ABC in ND.

Re: Whaaaaaaaaa! - cjs - 01-26-2011

Oh, her other show, I was looking on Food Network. Thanks for posting the link, Daphne.