Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? (/showthread.php?tid=116607)

What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - cjs - 02-05-2011

Are we bing good today getting ready for our glutinous Sunday???

We're using up leftovers, Trixxee's Plum chicken with some quinoa. And, play with some small loaves of bread to make a 'bowl' for a lesser portion of the artichoke dip tomorrow.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-05-2011

If FedEx doesn't let me down, I'll have some Jersey Tomatoes today! If so, I think I may just have to make spaghetti...unless somebody has a better idea!

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - HomeCulinarian - 02-05-2011

I'm making two batches of chili for tomorrow - red and verde. For our dinner, planning on the Greek chicken roulades and orzo from Cuisine Lite. It's featured on the cover and it is wonderful!

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - Trixxee - 02-05-2011

We're having tilapia with a chli-lime butter, red smashed potatoes with chives and sauteed zucchini.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - BarbaraS - 02-05-2011

Breakfast for dinner with thick-cut bacon and hash browns!

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - karyn - 02-05-2011

I'm not sure. We went out for brunch and I'm not hungry at all. It'll probably be something light - soup or salad - if I ever feel like eating!

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - Harborwitch - 02-05-2011

It's a glorious day today - grilled steaks and a nice big salad.

Well, FedEx let me down. I had to run to the store for a couple of things and grabbed a bag of Cheetos. By the time I get my casseroles in the oven, I probably won't want anything....maybe a salad.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? - DFen911 - 02-05-2011

Going to a family BBQ. London broil, chicken on the grill along with garlic bread. Salad and baked potatoes.

And I made dessert!! I baked 16 individual lemon cakes which will be served with whipped cream and basil lemon syrup

How cute, Denise! Have a good time!!!!