Cuisine at home Forums
Another Costco Wine Find - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Another Costco Wine Find (/showthread.php?tid=118179)

Another Costco Wine Find - cjs - 03-02-2011

Ya'all might want to be on the look out for this Costco goodie - $7.99
Teresa 2009 Tempranillo - from Spain

"...has a beautiful violet hue and a bouquet of red berries and cherries. On the palate it is fresh, well-rounded and has perfectly balanced tannins. It will pair nicely with your choice of meat and mild cheeses."

It was very good with the pizza last night. Really a good find - I'm ready to ask for a case for Mother's Day!

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - Trixxee - 03-02-2011

I'm wondering if I bought this a few weeks ago. I bought something I normally don't and I think it was $7.99 and I think it was Spanish. Did the sign give the WS points?

Whatever it was, we liked it.

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - phildun - 03-02-2011

Oliver wine is a great wine for around 7 bucks a bottle. I think Costco sells a wine called Polka Dot, it is a German wine for about 7 bucks a bottle. It is sweet and delicious but not to sweet. That spanish wine sounds great, I am going to pick some up next time I am at Costco.

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - cjs - 03-02-2011

I didn't look at the tag to see if it was rated, Trixxee, will look next trip in - I'm sure there will be one.

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - Gourmet_Mom - 03-02-2011

I'll keep an eye out Jean...thanks for the tip.

Welcome, Phildun! I forgot to welcome you on the last thread I responded on. It's GREAT to see you jumping in! We love having new members who participate! Welcome to the family!

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - HomeCulinarian - 03-02-2011

[Image: 157969.jpg]

I looked it up in CellarTracker and there are no reviews yet.

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - Trixxee - 03-02-2011

OK, that wasn't what I picked up but I will look for it for next time! Besides, it has my name on it, minus the H.

Re: Another Costco Wine Find - cjs - 03-02-2011

that be it, Jeannette! Very good.