Cuisine at home Forums
Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? (/showthread.php?tid=118640)

Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - cjs - 03-10-2011

What's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

Today is my first baby girl's birthday!! the timer is set for 6:10 a.m., the time she was born and I call her every year at that time. Happy Birthday, Tracie Lee/madmax!!

Roy picked up some baby back ribs yesterday, so maybe those tonight...

Daphne - have a great day with your baby..

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - luvnit - 03-10-2011

Well, I will have to say that we are having an encore of last night's dinner! I made enough for two nights so I am glad it was such a huge success.

We had Chicken Fajita's and Chocolate Milk. It was devine! So I cannot wait until tonightSmile

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - cjs - 03-10-2011

Chicken fajitas sound really good - it's been way to long.

Well, since I jabbed Tracie on facebook, guess I can do it to her here also -

This is my Tracie at her best...
[Image: Crying.jpg]

and, then there were other times.... isn't she a cutie?
[Image: Cute.jpg]

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - Trixxee - 03-10-2011

Aw, so cute!

We're having cheese tortellini, meatballs and jersey tomato sauce! I'm really impressed with the quality and glad I ordered a case.

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - luvnit - 03-10-2011

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday!!!

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - Mare749 - 03-10-2011

She's adorable, Jean! Happy Birthday, Tracie Lee!

I made a pot of ham and navy bean soup and a loaf of rye beer bread to go with it. This is what my mom used to call "poor man's food" but I sure do love it!

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - cjs - 03-10-2011

man, give me poor any day, Maryann. I've got to get some of the tomatoes ordered before the price goes up.

I've done a search, but I can't find the address where so many of you ordered the tomatoes. Can anyone help me, please?

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - HomeCulinarian - 03-10-2011

Happy Birthday, Tracie!

We're having pork loin roast. Working with food in my pantry and freezer this week. So far only had to buy salad tomatoes and spaghetti.

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-10-2011

Jean, what adorable pictures! Happy Birthday, Tracie!!!!!!

It was so wonderful to see my Baby! The worst part about it was saying goodbye this afternoon. But we're planning a trip in a couple of weeks to see his new house, so it won't be that long. I don't know how long it's going to take to get used to saying goodbye to him. Ashley is easy. If I want to, I can jump in the car and see her in 30 minutes. My oldest has been close, but didn't move THAT far away. But this one is a long way from home...and the last one to leave home. Is it typical to have a harder time watching the last one move on?

We had lots to do today, and I didn't have any time to plan dinner. When we got home and said goodbye, I thought I'd be able to look up something. But then I saw some things Andrew had left behind so chased off to catch him. That being said, I just picked up London Broil. I'll grill that and make those Rosemary Dijon Roasted Potatoes and make a salad.

Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? - pjcooks - 03-10-2011

What a sweetheart, Jean! I love how you can date photos by strollers, clothing telephone poles, etc Happy Birthday, Tracie!!

I'll throw him a rib steak on the grill with mashed and peas for supper. A little too wound up myself to eat yet.