Cuisine at home Forums
Cusine at Home Index - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cusine at Home Index (/showthread.php?tid=118886)

Cusine at Home Index - gjgsmg - 03-15-2011

We have 6 years of magazines neatly in binders but when we're looking for a recipe (say Scallops) I have to look at the index of each magazine to see if there is a possible recipe in there.

Has anyone published an index for all the recipes they have done over the years siting the issue in which it can be found?

Re: Cusine at Home Index - chef_Tab - 03-15-2011

The magazine's website has an index. You have to click on customer service and login with either your customer number, or address to access it. I find it difficult to get to, but helpful.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information here and loads of reviews for the recipes from the magazine. We would love to have you join us and participate!

Re: Cusine at Home Index - Gourmet_Mom - 03-15-2011

I'll add my welcome! Theresa has done a good job of directing. Please note, the specialty issues are not in the index. Stick around and join in the fun!

Re: Cusine at Home Index - esgunn - 03-15-2011

Once you get to the login and open the index main page - just save it as a favorite or bookmark the page. Then you don't need to remember your customer number and login every time.

Re: Cusine at Home Index - cjs - 03-15-2011

"Once you get to the login and open the index main page - just save it as a favorite or bookmark the page" - that's what I've done also, Erin.

Welcome to the forum.

Re: Cusine at Home Index - HomeCulinarian - 03-16-2011

I also have the index link as a favorite - so it's easy to get to and I use it quite often since I have all the issues - except I somehow lost the premiere issue.

Welcome!