Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? (/showthread.php?tid=119798)

What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - cjs - 04-03-2011

What's on everyone's menu tonight?

Didn't think ahead and thawed out some halibut (Trixxee, I think, did a dish last week subbing hallibut) to try a new recipe not even thinking about the crab we always bring home...so probably do somelthing "surf and surf"

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-03-2011

Keep talking about that crab, and I'll be knocking on your door!

I haven't decided really. I may just go with grilled dogs and burgers...typical Sunday dinner. The weather is BEAUTIFUL! A little cool, though. We picked up a couple of Brim Busters at WalMart after church. We'll be on the end of the pier in a couple of hours, so I better decide!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - cjs - 04-03-2011

"Keep talking about that crab, and I'll be knocking on your door!"

Keep talking about that WEATHER, and I'll be knocking on your door!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - esgunn - 04-03-2011

We have herb brined chicken halves in the smoker right now. That and some nice vegies. Can't wait.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - luvnit - 04-03-2011

Lots of leftovers. Good ones, just not enough of one thing for us all to have the same meal. But enough for us to have a lot of choices and variety.

It's a good Sunday.

"Keep talking about that WEATHER, and I'll be knocking on your door!"

I had to get even somehow....LOL!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - Mare749 - 04-03-2011

Quote:

We have herb brined chicken halves in the smoker right now. That and some nice vegies. Can't wait.

I can't wait to use our smoker again! That sounds so good!

Ron is helping put in a gas line at Holly's house today and I"m studying for my big test on Thursday, so dinner will be easy. I put some ribs in a slow oven and we'll have some roastie veggies on the side.

Maryann, is that your certification test?

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - Mare749 - 04-03-2011

Yes! Can you believe it? I'm all done with school now except for that test. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/3?? - Trixxee - 04-03-2011

Burgers and coleslaw here. Fresh strawberries too. And leftover Baskin Robbins birthday cake!

Jena - it was the other way around for me. The thai curry dish called for halibut and I subbed a tilapia loin. What a great dish that was. Definitely a repeat.