Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? (/showthread.php?tid=119908)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - cjs - 04-06-2011

What's everyone having for dinner today?

I'm working with catfish for Saturday, so Roy picked up a little extra and we'll have that tonight. Also, had a nice coupon for fresh tortellini that I want to play with a sauce for using a dressing.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - Harborwitch - 04-06-2011

I'm going to get a pizza dough going, asparagus soup and pizza tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - esgunn - 04-06-2011

Well, Yesterday was our 14th wedding anniversary! But it was a gym night so we just had steaks.

Tonight I have time to make something special so I debated on Schnitzel or chicken curry. Both Steve's favorites. Of course I am not going that way at all - I am going to make Indian Stuffed chicken breasts with curry burre blanc. Anohter favorite around here and we haven't had it in quite some time. I can't wait!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - karyn - 04-06-2011

Erin, Happy Anniversary!! The Indian Stuffed chicken breasts sound wonderful. I sure wish John liked curry. I've tried to convert him ever since we started dating, and it still hasn't taken. Sigh...

I'm going easy--grilled chicken on Caesar salad. I'll probably do some garlic bread as well.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - cjs - 04-06-2011

Happy anniversary, Erin & Steve!!!

The fried catfish was as expected - wonderful. Also tossed some tortellini with salad dressing (Chef McGowan's Maple dressing that goes with Spinach salad) and it was really quite good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - Mare749 - 04-06-2011

We're having spicy turkey burgers on whole wheat with lettuce and tomato, and a side of fresh broccoli.

Happy Anniversary, Erin and Steve! We love that Indian Stuffed Chicken recipe. Time to make that again.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-06-2011

Happy Anniversary, Steve and Erin! We enjoyed the Indian Stuffed recipe, also...so I know it will be good.

We're having Grilled Buttermilk Chicken with potato salad and broccoli.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? - Harborwitch - 04-06-2011

Happy anniversary Erin & Steve! Have a wonderful nit - I'm glad you get to spend it together.