Cuisine at home Forums
Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? *DELETED* - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? *DELETED* (/showthread.php?tid=120022)

Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? *DELETED* - Harborwitch - 04-08-2011

Post deleted by Harborwitch

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - luvnit - 04-08-2011

Something is wrong with link.

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-08-2011

Well this is weird. What's up?

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - Harborwitch - 04-08-2011

I tried to post a hysterical link - instead of a link it gave everyone access to my email account. Ooooops!

Then I couldn't find another link so just said "WTH" and gave up. If anyone one wants to PM me their email addy I'll try to forward the email.

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - labradors - 04-08-2011

Copying and pasting things from email can be tricky, especially if you use one of the web-based email services, such as Gmail or Yahoo.

If what was in your email was just a regular link, instead of trying to copy and paste it, just click on the link so it opens up in your browser. THEN copy the URL from your browser's address bar and paste it into the forum message.

On the other hand, if your email contained an embedded immage, you can't copy and paste that, but must save it you your computer first, then upload it to ImageShack, or the like and paste the resulting link into the forum in the same way was you would post any other image.

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - Harborwitch - 04-08-2011

Thanks dear! I'm too tired to deal with it. Tomorrow.

Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? - labradors - 04-08-2011

No hurry.