Cuisine at home Forums
Our Newest Grandson!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Our Newest Grandson!!! (/showthread.php?tid=120593)

Our Newest Grandson!!! - cjs - 04-22-2011

Son Mattie and d-i-l Wendy have done it again!! The grandchildren they present us with are absolutely outstanding!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHnvCNGjqQ&feature=player_embedded

Affetionaltely known as Sewer Snake - Enjoy!! And, he won!!

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 04-22-2011

That was AWESOME, Jean! I'll have to admit, you had me a little confused at first, but then I remembered they were into that kind of thing. That little robot was unbelievable. I can't imagine the engineering it took to pull that one off!

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - iBcookin - 04-23-2011

I love that kind of stuff - just out of curiosity, what was the green stuff in the ring, looked like some kind of vegetable - was it actually parts off of one of the critters?

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - cjs - 04-23-2011

green stuff?? I'll have to go look again. I'm sure not vegetables, maybe part of one of the bots.

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 04-23-2011

Weren't Sewer Snakes' tires green? They got cut and some split off. Maybe that's it?

he did lose one tire....

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - Harborwitch - 04-23-2011

That's so cool!!! Yea Sewer Snake!!! It's amazing to think of the engineering and work that must go into that.

Now proud Grandma - I wanna see it hunt for Eggs in Roy's vineyard! LOL Never mind - we probably don't want to even think about that.

Oh, wouldn't that be a sight!!

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - Harborwitch - 04-23-2011

LOL - might want to disable the flame thrower first! LOL

Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! - Mare749 - 04-23-2011

Fantastic! We both really enjoy watching this, Jean! Congratulations to your grandson, too!