Cuisine at home Forums
VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC (/showthread.php?tid=120911)

VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - Gourmet_Mom - 05-02-2011

Here is the slideshow of our trip. It is very raw, but I knew if I didn't post it now, it would be DAYS before I had a chance. As you will see, Spring has not yet sprung in the mountains, but it is beautiful, none the less! And I finally got a chance to play with my new zoom lens, so forgive the repetition of some scenes. Again, unedited, just the raw photos, straight from the camera. There were lots of climbers repelling yesterday. It was such a blue bird day! And check out that cute couple! That's my baby boy and his new fiancé!

Early Spring in the Mountains of NC 2011

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - mjkcooking - 05-02-2011

wonderful pictures - I love the mountains - Cute Son and Fiance!

Looks like you had fun with your new zoom lens

Marye

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - Mare749 - 05-02-2011

Beautiful photos, Daphne!

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - Trixxee - 05-02-2011

Beautiful!

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - cjs - 05-02-2011

That is rough country - great pictures. And, Andrew and Tracie make a great couple!! This is the summer of C@H offspring engagements, I guess...who will be next???

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - esgunn - 05-02-2011

Fun Pictures Daphmne! And Cute couple. Congrats to your boy!

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - luvnit - 05-02-2011

Really great photos! Wow it is beautiful there. It makes me want to buy a motorhome and travel across the country. And a big contratulations to your son and his new fiance Nice looking couple.

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - cjs - 05-02-2011

Well, I guess it's too soon for Laura to be making any anouncements such as Daphne and Bill have lately, huh? (but your day is coming, Laura...)

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - Harborwitch - 05-02-2011

Beautiful pictures Daphne. Andrew and his fiance look so happy - darling couple.

Re: VOT-Early Spring in the Mountains of NC - DFen911 - 05-02-2011

Love the pictures!! I figured that river would be raging with snow melt, but it looked really calm. When I saw the repellers I thought OMG who does that for fun?! The flowers are beautiful Just think of what it'll look like in a couple of weeks from now.

Andrew is adorable. Do they have a date set yet?