Cuisine at home Forums
Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? (/showthread.php?tid=121522)

Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - cjs - 05-14-2011

Almost forgot! what's on the menu for everyone??

I just finished 2 different batches of crabcakes and 4 sauces to play with some sliders.

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-14-2011

YUM! I can't wait to hear how they turn out!

I haven't decided. I need to come up with something soon. I'm going out to the farm, and I want to stop at the store when I head back. (I'm taking the camera to share pics of the garden.)

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - BarbaraS - 05-14-2011

Doing the Chicken Diane and Linguini with Truffle Butter from the new issue. Hope it turns out as good as it looks!

Barbara

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-14-2011

Barbara, you're going to LOVE it! I made it last week.

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - Trixxee - 05-14-2011

I only made the chicken diane and it is definitely a keeper. One thing I really liked about it is you generally have all the ingredients on hand.

Tony's going to Costco here in a bit in search of some fresh salmon. We'll grill it very simply - lemon juice, EVOO, chopped shallots, S&P. Asparagus and something potato-y as we didn't do potatoes last night after all.

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - Mare749 - 05-14-2011

I bought chicken thighs to put on the grill, but it's pouring here, so that might not happen. Might have to oven-fry instead. Also have planned a risotto and a side of grilled veggies that may end up in the stir fry pan.

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - cjs - 05-15-2011

That chicken Diane is calling my name!!

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - labradors - 05-15-2011

Quote:

That chicken Diane is calling my name!!

I thought your name was "Jean," not "Diane."

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - BarbaraS - 05-15-2011

Daphne,

You were so right! That was awesome!! Especially the Linguini! I used both black truffle oil and black truffle butter - D'artangnan brand from Wegman's. That was one of the best recipes from Cuisine and a definite keeper!

Barbara

Re: Ooops! Sautrday, 5/14 Dinner?? - cjs - 05-15-2011

Calling louder and louder....

(go find your room, Labs )