Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? (/showthread.php?tid=121674)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - cjs - 05-18-2011

What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

On to our 'old' neighbors, Kelly & Brent's, today.
Tracie had salmon with BBQ sauce and the family mac & cheese, which we naturally pigged out on

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Mare749 - 05-18-2011

We're going out tonight, unless we get a break from the rain. If it clears up, then I'm going to take advantage of it and make my birthday dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Trixxee - 05-18-2011

Goat cheese, chive and sundried tomato stuffed chiken, micro greens salad with beets and toasted almonds and a baked potato for my husband.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - karyn - 05-18-2011

Maryann, I'm planning on your dinner for tomorrow. It sounds delicious.

I love chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, Trixxee. I hope you enjoy yours!

We're having shrimp quesadillas with mango salsa. I'll probably do a spinach salad, too.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - labradors - 05-18-2011

Quote:

I love chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese,

I love almost anything stuffed with, sprinkled with, spread with, melted with, on top of, to the side of or generally in the vicinity of or mentioned in the same breath as goat cheese!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Mare749 - 05-18-2011

Karyn, I hope you like what I chose for my B-day dinner! I was worried that no one else was going to try it.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-18-2011

I at at the church between bells and choir. The Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice casserole was so so, the tomato salad was good, but the corn muffins were outstanding. I snagged a plate for lunch. ANYTHING is better than having to eat a school lunch!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - HomeCulinarian - 05-18-2011

We had leftovers from the weekend and a spinach salad from the garden.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - Harborwitch - 05-18-2011

We have a skirt steak marinating in a sesame ginger marinade. I'm making that stir fried cabbage, and a little salad with my Asian greens and fresh picked lettuce. MMMMMMM.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? - cjs - 05-19-2011

I was thinking about your birthday dinner on the road yesterday, Maryann and it looks like it will have to be Sunday's dinner so I can get it in under the wire. Where the heck do the days go?? I'm sure looking forward to it.