Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? (/showthread.php?tid=121710)

What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - cjs - 05-19-2011

So what's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

We'll probably stop in Eugene for the night on the way home, so have no idea what we'll be eating. All Roy's wine making treasures are loaded on the truck ready for their new home. He's a happy camper now.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Harborwitch - 05-19-2011

I'll bet he's alllllllll kinds of excited!

I have no idea what is on the menu for tonight. We have 4 days off so I'm waiting to see what the plans are.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Trixxee - 05-19-2011

I think I'm going to pick up El Pollo Loco. I need a cooking break.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Mare749 - 05-19-2011

Holly went to Greenfield Village with her class overnight, so she needs me to pick up the girls from school this afternoon, then to dance class from 5 to 7. So, I'm thinking of giving the girls a snack after school to hold them over. Then, on the way home, I'm thinking of stopping for subs. I did make homemade gingersnap cookies today though!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - farnfam - 05-19-2011

Probbly going to be stuffed cabbage rolls as I have all I need for that ....unless I get another more inspiring idea

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - labradors - 05-19-2011

How about just leaving the cabbage flat and turning the whole thing into a kind-of lasagne?

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - farnfam - 05-19-2011

Interesting idea, Rob. I'll give that some thought

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Lorraine - 05-19-2011

I ran out in between thunderstorms ( torrential downpours the last few days, everything is flooding), and cut back the basil. I think I'll make a Caprese Pasta, and serve it with the leftover grilled Flatiron steak.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Trixxee - 05-19-2011

I'm alreay changing my mind. Making that chicken/shrimp/coconut recipe.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5/19? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-19-2011

I had planned to make Nigella's Goujons of Sole with Dill Mayonnaise, but William forgot to make a transfer, so I couldn't stop in town for the fish. So I'm just making do with BBQ (Sweet Baby Ray's) chicken legs, corn-on-the-cob and green beans.