Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? (/showthread.php?tid=122257)

Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - cjs - 05-29-2011

What's on everyone' menu for today/tonight??

We're having the barley risotto/crab cakes with steak strips cooked on the salt block. Haven't played with it with Don since he gave it to me.

Brunch will be two small pizzas - margherita and a sausage.

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - Trixxee - 05-29-2011

We were going to have a bbq/picnic today (bring the Weber Q with us) but it rained this morning (who said it never rains in California) so the party has been moved to our house. We're still having all the same things - shrimp cocktails for an appy, grilled filet mignon topped with bleu cheese, grilled asparagus, pasta salad, and coleslaw. Mini cupcakes for the kids.

Beer, wine, champagne.

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - cjs - 05-29-2011

Well, we have a little something extra today that I haven't made for the longest time. Found out our house guest loves Kahlua also....just made a batch and it's sitting in an ice bath to cool off.

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-29-2011

Oh, dear! Not the Kahlua!

I HOPE I get to make Maryann's Dinner finally. I need to get busy marinating my veggies and chicken so it will have plenty of time for the flavors to mingle.

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - Old Bay - 05-29-2011

Grilled marinated flank steak--London Broil and ???

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - cjs - 05-29-2011

Yup, Kahlua in the Phallic symbol.......
[Image: KahluainthePhallicSymbol.jpg]

so good.

Now how is this heart/fiber friendly?

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - Harborwitch - 05-29-2011

We are going to have the pork steaks - finally!!!! A green salad and grilled corn on the cob will go with. That is if I don't get called back to work.

But it sure would be cool to be called in! You guys have GOT to be lovin' this gig!

Re: Sunday Dinner, May 29th??? - esgunn - 05-29-2011

Kids have the neighbor boy over for dinner and a movie (Steve is off flying). So I just made Cheesburger Macaroni and steamed broccoli.