Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? (/showthread.php?tid=122319)

What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - cjs - 05-30-2011

What's on the menu for everyone today??

So many leftovers, have no idea what all we'll be eating. Altho, I do have a little steak thawed out to cook on the salt block sometime today.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - Mare749 - 05-30-2011

We're spending a quiet day at home today. The family seems to be partied out, so that's okay with us. I decided this would be a good day to make Jean's birthday dinner menu, which sounds just delicious. Have to skip the cocktails though. As good as they sound, I'm trying to be good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - esgunn - 05-30-2011

My mom and her friend are coming over tonight. We having grilled copper river salmon, green chili rice casserole and ceasar salad. Yummmm.

Jean, do you have a Fred Meyer by you? They have Whole Copper River Salmon for $4.99 lb!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - cjs - 05-30-2011

I have some Copper River salmon gravloxing as we speak!!! But, I paid a hell of a lot more than that for it.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - farnfam - 05-30-2011

Eggplant sammies with roasted pepper and gorganzola filling.
......and wine, of course

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-30-2011

I forgot to print out my grocery list, but one thing on it, I knew what I needed. We'll be having my old standby baked pasta dish. It's one of William's favorites...lots of sausage and cheese!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - karyn - 05-30-2011

We've been busy this weekend; sorry I've been out of touch! We had one of those one skillet pasta dishes with chicken, asiago, broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes. Quick, easy comfort food!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - Harborwitch - 05-30-2011

We went to "the BIG city" today to go to Costco (closed!), Petco, and Cash & Carry.

We had a really late, huge lunch at Famous Dave's BBQ. They have added a bunch of things from the Food TV Best in Smoke show, but we went for the Ultimate BBQ burger. I may not need to eat for a week.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-30-2011

WOW! That's cool that you got to eat at Famous Dave's....Stinks about Costco, though. I know how important those city trips can be. And to miss a destination is frustrating.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 5/30?? - HomeCulinarian - 05-31-2011

We had ribeyes on the grill with the Tuscan beans and marinated peppers, plus a salad from our garden.

The Famous Dave's here closed a while back. Lots of code violations.