Cuisine at home Forums
MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 (/showthread.php?tid=122633)

MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - cjs - 06-06-2011

It is Monday, isn't it? What's on the menu for everyone?

Not sure here, yet.

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Trixxee - 06-06-2011

Changed my mind already. My cooking friend made this last week and the family "devoured it".

http://noblepig.com/2010/03/13/pork-tenderloin-with-honey-mustard-sauce.aspx

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - piano226 - 06-06-2011

Clam Chowder I think

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Mare749 - 06-06-2011

We're having strip steaks on the grill with leftover potato salad and baked beans from yesterday. Since I don't have to cook anything today, I'm playing around with a salad for the mystery meal.

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - cjs - 06-06-2011

Menu is set for today - leftover chicken thighs and brussels sprouts and adding a barley & black bean salad, which I just made and it's a keeper!!

Clam Chowder - I've gone so far as to put the 51 oz. can of clams on the counter to make chowder.

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - karyn - 06-06-2011

We had Chili Dogs with Onion Slaw from one of the C@H grilling cookbooks. Yum!

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Gourmet_Mom - 06-06-2011

Lesson learned! A dull knife and a hardened lemon half from the back of the fridge are not good together. That 1 1/2 t of lemon juice was not worth nearly cutting my middle finger off at the first joint! I'm not sure, but it seemed like the knife hit the bone. I didn't go for stitches yet, but.........

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Mare749 - 06-06-2011

Yikes, that doesn't sound very good, Daphne. Maybe you should have that looked at...

Jean, I'll be looking forward to trying that salad one day...

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - Gourmet_Mom - 06-06-2011

William says it looks fine. The feeling finally came back and it suddenly hurts like he**!!!!!! He says I'll be okay. He said he's had worse. Typing is a bear, too.

Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 - HomeCulinarian - 06-06-2011

I've cut my fingers so many times it's terrible. If you think you need stitches, don't wait. There is a time after it's too late for them.... learned that the hard way!

For dinner tonight, I made Steamed Baby Bok Choy with Salmon and Tomato Vinaigrette It's a keeper!