Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=123160)

What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - cjs - 06-16-2011

What's on eveyone's menu for tonight??

Not sure what we'll have yet - have leftovers from cooking for my aunt, so maybe those. Or, you all will inspire me.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-16-2011

I will probably try to do something with the last pack of Italian Sausage in the freezing unit. Not sure yet.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Mare749 - 06-16-2011

We're going out to play, so will probably eat out. Ron is on vacation this week, but it's been a work week for us all the same, cleaning up an apartment. Time for a break.

I have a favorite Italian restaurant (I know, it surprises me too!) so we might be going there. Eggplant Parm is calling me.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - cjs - 06-16-2011

O.K. menu in the works now - leftover meatloaf quesadillas and later I'm smoking my golden trout, so we'll have some appies with that for a snack and maybe a new drink.....

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - karyn - 06-16-2011

We're having enchiladas verdes. I had them last weekend at a Mexican restaurant we'd never been to before, and they were pretty bland. I've been craving GOOD ones every since, so I'm taking care of my craving tonight!

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Trixxee - 06-16-2011

For about the third night in a row - nothing to write home about as Tony has been gone. Fine timing - we bought a really nice new camera last Sunday and I'm dying to take some food pictures!

I'm just sauteeing some tilapia and steaming some broccoli.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-16-2011

I know how you feel, Trixxee! I was the same way when I first got mine. But the nights he's not there, anxious to eat, might be a good time to practice. Nothing says you have to post them. Just practice.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Trixxee - 06-17-2011

I wound up slicing a watermelon, stacked the slices and took a few pictures. LOL. They turned out pretty good! I've been taking pictures of my dinners for over a year now (and post them on FB). I made a greek salad the other night and used the new camera and people could say they definitely saw a difference in picture quality. I have much to learn though.

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - cjs - 06-17-2011

How come we're not friends on facebook so I can see your pictures?????????????

Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? - Trixxee - 06-17-2011

Well let's fix that! Send me a friend request. Then you can also see my now 7th grader.

Theresa Stetter Kordosky