Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? (/showthread.php?tid=123583)

What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - cjs - 06-27-2011

What's on everyone's menu for today?
(corn, Daphne?)

We had such beautiful weather yesterday, I grabbed some chicken to grill today with Barley Risotto cakes - it's raining. geez, no way we can get more than two days of great weather in a row this year.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Mare749 - 06-27-2011

I have some Basa filets. Not sure what I'll do with them yet. Thinking about tacos.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Trixxee - 06-27-2011

We've got the beast all set and are heading down to Dana Point Harbor to camp for the next few days. My sister's already there. We've got spots right on the sand. Tonight we're having burgers with all the fixings and I think my mom is bringing a hot cheesey potato dish. Smores of course.

Check in time is at 2:00 and at 2:05 I will be pouring myself something cold.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-27-2011

Very cool, Trixxee! Have a blast!

I have no idea! I'm thinking about something with chicken. But Pioneer Woman's Fresh Corn Casserole will be the star of the show! YUM! Can't wait!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - cjs - 06-27-2011

have a great week, Trixxee!!! Even tho we're over the water, I'm sure ready to hit the beach for a few days.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Lorraine - 06-27-2011

I've been cutting lots of different lettuces from the garden, so I'll have a salad. Not sure what he will want.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Mare749 - 06-27-2011

Lorraine, based on Gil's last blog post, I'm guessing it will involve something with kimchee.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - karyn - 06-27-2011

Have fun camping Trixxee!

We're doing a pasta dish with sausage, sundried tomatoes, and kalamata olives. The naked rain dancing worked, and we're due for some thunderstorms. Thanks for your support, Daphne, Denise, and Jean!!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - cjs - 06-27-2011

Yippee!! Call on us anytime - we love to exhibit.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 6/27? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-27-2011

Only getting a sprinkling here but hopes for more later. Not holding my breath though. These storms seem to move north of us or part around us....crazy!

I didn't get to do my corn today. One of William's friends needed help with his new computer. So William boiled up some fresh potatoes and grilled some steaks he had leftover from the camp this weekend, simple salad on the side.