Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? (/showthread.php?tid=124815)

What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - cjs - 07-31-2011

What's on everyone's menu for today??

I'm fixing an old family (at least the kids) favorite. Hot dog stuffed with mashed potatoes, cheddar on top. And, a big green salad with Bleu dressing.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-31-2011

Pizzas for lunch and Bill's Chicken with Lemon and Brandy on linguine for dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - farnfam - 07-31-2011

Something that goes with BBQ pineapple, I think. I bought one that is mostly golden and I think it's ready. I have tuna steaks, maybe I can incorporate, any ideas?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - Mare749 - 07-31-2011

Cis, I would just grill them both, but then that's probably not what you are asking...

After seeing your pix, I'm thawing some Mahi-mahi but haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - Trixxee - 07-31-2011

Quote:

Something that goes with BBQ pineapple, I think. I bought one that is mostly golden and I think it's ready. I have tuna steaks, maybe I can incorporate, any ideas?

Grilled tuna with a pineapple salsa? Or teriyaki glazed grilled tuna with grilled pineapple rings?

We're having ham and 15 bean soup. Have had a ham bone in the freezer since Easter and it's time for it to GO. Corn bread too. It's actually drizzling here (practically unheard of in S. Cal. in the summer) so perhaps it will be a fitting meal.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - cjs - 07-31-2011

Out of the blue it rained up here overnight, also! darn - it's been so beautiful.

By the way that Sesame rice noodle side dish is delicious!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - labradors - 07-31-2011

Quote:

Something that goes with BBQ pineapple,

PiƱa coladas?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? - farnfam - 07-31-2011

YUM