Cuisine at home Forums
Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review (/showthread.php?tid=124959)

Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - cjs - 08-03-2011

OMG, is this a wonderful burger!!!

recipe from Food Network
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/adobo-quesadilla-burger-with-grilled-corn-salsa-recipe/index.html

Toothpicks hold it together for grilling -
[Image: QuesadilleBurger.jpg]
And here it is cut ready to eat and devour -
[Image: QuesadillaBurger3Aug.jpg]

the difference I did, was to mix 3/4 lb. strip steak with 1/4 lb. lamb sausage to grind for the patties. and, I cut the recipe in half.
Now, since we have two patties left, we are having the same thing tomorrow!! (which is unheard of in this house!!)

Re: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - Mare749 - 08-03-2011

Thank you for the review! This is exactly what I'm hoping folks will share in the thread I just posted.

Copied and saved!

Re: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - Gourmet_Mom - 08-03-2011

Jean, it looks FANTASTIC! This will probably be Sunday's burger! Thanks for sharing!

Re: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - cjs - 08-03-2011

and, as one of the reviewers said, you have to have the corn salsa and all the spices. It just works.

forgot also to mention, I did not add the beans to the burger mix, I added them to the salsa. figured it would be easier to work with the burgers without.

Re: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - Gourmet_Mom - 08-03-2011

You know, I've got almost everything for this. I may just make this before Sunday! I know William won't mind...LOL! I just got one question, I won't be able to get the queso fresco cheese. I was looking at Cook's Thesaurus and it listed mild goat cheese as a sub....which I have. What do you think, Jean? I've never had the queso fresco cheese, so I have no idea.

Re: Adobo Quesadilla Burger wGrilled Corn Salsa Review - cjs - 08-03-2011

go for it - I was going to use some goat if our da-n stores didn't have the queso. but they did.

Cool! This is probably dinner tomorrow night!