Cuisine at home Forums
What happened to Jeannette? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What happened to Jeannette? (/showthread.php?tid=125637)

What happened to Jeannette? - esgunn - 08-17-2011

Jeanette/Homeculinarian - Where are you? We have missed you over the summer. I keep thinking about your Sunday dinners and your upcoming trip to Italy.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - cjs - 08-17-2011

She seems to be spending most of her free time in the 'facebook' neighborhood....darn it.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - Mare749 - 08-17-2011

I think everybody should send her a message. I did.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - BarbaraS - 08-18-2011

And such an avid member of the Secret Santa Club...

Barbara

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - HomeCulinarian - 08-23-2011

Hi, all! I've had a busy summer and busier fall... Haven't been checking in here for a while... Tonight at the grocery store I found a copy of the new CAH Christmas cookie cookbook so I bought it. Then when I got home and checked the mail tonight I found Issue #89 in my mailbox. Double bonus! Thought I'd come here and find out everyone's opinion about it.

In July, we had our anniversary party - which turned out great... then I left for my annual mission trip - also great... The younger two kids have moved home - not so great, but they both are out again soon... We had back to back weekend baby shower parties out of town with our daughter and now the new school year begins! We leave for our trip to Italy in about 3 weeks!

I'll try to catch up here and get back in the swing of things.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-23-2011

Glad to have you back, Jeannette! You have had a very busy summer! I don't know about you, but I'm sorry it's over!

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - Harborwitch - 08-24-2011

Whew! What a schedule! It's good to see you back.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - cjs - 08-24-2011

Welcome back, Jeannette - yes, what a schedule. And, a trip to Italy coming up...nice.

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - farnfam - 08-24-2011

Welcome back OOoo Italy...

Re: What happened to Jeannette? - esgunn - 08-24-2011

Welcome Back Jeannette. Sounds like a busy summer. Good to "see" you around again.