Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? (/showthread.php?tid=125711)

What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - cjs - 08-20-2011

The 20th of August already????? What's on the menu for everyone today?

Not sure yet what we'll do here - finally going to see "The Help" - the noon movie. It's such a hassle to go at night (geez, don't I sound old )

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Mare749 - 08-20-2011

I'm going to Asia Foods with my sister, so will probably have Pho. Ron is at an all day golf outing and will have a steak dinner there.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - DFen911 - 08-20-2011

I'm thinking a leaf of lettuce and a glass of water.

Why? Well going to a bunch buffet tomorrow that I hear is off the hook! So want to make sure there is plenty of room for good viddles

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-20-2011

As I mentioned in another thread, I haven't decided. With the Ranch dip platter and cheesecake, I may just bake some bread and just keep it simple with grilled steak.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - BarbaraS - 08-20-2011

LOL!!! The best-laid plans...

Don't forget to bring a camera phone to take pics!

We're having filets with bearnaise sauce, fresh corn, and salads.

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Trixxee - 08-20-2011

Still camping and my sister picked the menu (because we're all on a tight budget and brought stuff that was already in the freezer/pantry)! Grilled pork tenderloin, noodles & gravy, carrots. Not exactly camping cuisine but it will be good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - cjs - 08-20-2011

Ah yes, Trixxee, the old freezer challenge continues here at my house also.

Denise - grab your notebook AND camera!! have fun.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Harborwitch - 08-21-2011

Grilled portabello "burgers" (marinated in olive oil, balsamic, and herbs) with mixed Italian cheeses on ciabatta with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. It was really good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Lorraine - 08-21-2011

We worked and didn't get home until almost midnight. We had some mini mufalettas left from the appetizer table, so ate them when we got home. I hadn't made them in years, and forgot how much I liked them.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 8/20?? - Harborwitch - 08-21-2011

Quote:

We worked and didn't get home until almost midnight. We had some mini mufalettas left from the appetizer table, so ate them when we got home. I hadn't made them in years, and forgot how much I liked them.

DROOL!