Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? (/showthread.php?tid=126944)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - cjs - 09-21-2011

What's on the menu for everyone today??

It's the 3rd Wed., so we're off to the big city pretty soon. Lunch will ruin dinner, so maybe I'll make some crab dip with my leftover crab....then, I'll have some leftovers for crab dip omelet casserole. YUM

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - Lorraine - 09-21-2011

I have a whole chicken breast left ( I told you they were big ), so I'll roast some sweet potatoes and make more dressing.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - piano226 - 09-21-2011

Lex's roast chicken is I think what it is called from an old Cuisine at home issue.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - Trixxee - 09-21-2011

Pot roast in the crock pot, mashed potatoes and corn.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - losblanos1 - 09-21-2011

So the whole chicken breast right was consumed last night? Sounds like that chicken was the Dolly Parton of poultry.

Tonight's meal:
Pork filet mignon w/ pan sauce
Broccoli
Potato galettes

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-21-2011

We had church. Paul did BBQ and he does his just like how my daddy did it. It was so good! He fixed me a plate for school. Yea!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - esgunn - 09-21-2011

Pork Tonkatsu with watermelon-tomato salad.

Curious to hear the kids comments on the arugula salad with watermelon, tomatoes.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - Harborwitch - 09-21-2011

Tonight was a simple salad - Italian greens, tomatoes, and gorgonzola dressing. We were both tired and wanted veggies.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - farnfam - 09-22-2011

Moped around all day, not knowing what I wanted to cook or even if. Then when Jame came home he wanted to take a walk, the weather was beautiful. Ten minutes before we left I threw some flour, yeast, salt, garlic, cornmeal in the FP and made dough. I told Jame I'm either making a pizza or an Italian bread Came back from walk and made the best pizza crust ever, hands down, it was perfect!
Only one thing.....not sure exactly what I did

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/21?? - cjs - 09-22-2011

CIS!!!! Shame on you!