Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? (/showthread.php?tid=127039)

What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - cjs - 09-25-2011

What's everyone up to today??

I've been craving a pizza, so I think a pepperoni and onion for brunch and some of the neighbor's l/os (probably the tuna casserole) for later.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - Trixxee - 09-25-2011

Sounds good Jean! Tony's cooking today. A pot of sauce with italian sausages and then he's adding pieces of round steak (though he's not stuffing it like brasciole). I guess his italian grandmother used to do this so who am I to make a fuss? I bought some fancy shaped pasta at the italian market for it. I think I've got salad fixings too.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - piano226 - 09-25-2011

Shrimp and pasta. The shrimp recipe is pretty weird but it tastes great and we have company coming so fast and easy

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - karyn - 09-25-2011

We're having grilled pork tenderloin with a peanut mole sauce. So far, the mole sauce is tasting pretty uninspired. I'll grill some broccolini as a side.

On a side note....I'm really looking forward to October...being one of the few Christians teaching at a Jewish day school, I'll have time to play again. Lots of long weekends!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - DFen911 - 09-25-2011

I brought home a couple of Rib eyes we didn't grill up in Oregon so we're gonna have those tonight with a bottle of Boca Noir we brought home

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-25-2011

We had pizza, too! YUM!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - Mare749 - 09-25-2011

Quote:

We're having grilled pork tenderloin with a peanut mole sauce. So far, the mole sauce is tasting pretty uninspired. I'll grill some broccolini as a side.

On a side note....I'm really looking forward to October...being one of the few Christians teaching at a Jewish day school, I'll have time to play again. Lots of long weekends!

Karyn, that's pretty nice! Just in time to give you a well-deserved break, too. I just looked at the calendar and saw that Hanukkah starts just four days before Christmas, so you should get a nice long break there as well.

Today was family dinner, pot roast, roasted root vegetables,
and Cuban bread. Hey, where is Cubangirl lately?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - Gourmet_Mom - 09-25-2011

That's true. She hasn't been around lately. Last I remember she was wrapping up here mother's affairs in Florida. Was she heading to see family in California? Hopefully, she'll check in soon.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - labradors - 09-26-2011

Threw together some onions, broccoli, Chinese long beans, chicken, chili-garlic sauce, ginger and noodles for a kind of "lo mein" or "chop suey." Very tasty.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday - 9/25? - cjs - 09-26-2011

Oh, those 'throw together' will get 'cha everytime!!