Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? (/showthread.php?tid=127411)

What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - cjs - 10-06-2011

What's on everyone's menu?

I'm hungry for a grilled steak and baked potato.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - Mare749 - 10-06-2011

We have another beautiful day here. Might just pack up sub sandwiches and head down to the lake when Ron gets home from work.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - Trixxee - 10-06-2011

Steak and a potato sounds good to me but I guess we'll finish off the leftover meatloaf. I could still make the potato part though. Romaine salad too.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - farnfam - 10-06-2011

Lasagna Soup and homemade Italian bread mmmm cozy

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - losblanos1 - 10-06-2011

Pork and Apple Kabobs with steamed Julienned carrots. I'm also making those mini blueberry pies again. So delicious.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - Lorraine - 10-06-2011

I have some great grilled/smoked lamb, will have it in buns with gravy. He found a rice/cabbage concoction in the fridge, and I have some beautiful haricot verts I will cook. Dessert is apples in puff pastry sprinkled with maple/cinnamon sugar.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - cjs - 10-06-2011

As good as everything is sounding all around, I just loved my dinner of a steak (perfectly cooked, thank God, I'd have been so p*ssed if I'd overcooked it) and a baked potatoes and I even splurged and had butter (lots) and green onions. ONe of my favorite dinners...

but, apples in puff pastry sprinkled with maple/cinnamon sugar or mini blueberry pies, criminey they sound good too!!!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - karyn - 10-06-2011

Freezer diving here! I have some homemade taco pie/hot pocket things that are heating in the oven. Not exciting, but we were planning to go out and we decided not to. Jammies were just too appealing.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - Gourmet_Mom - 10-06-2011

Karyn, I know what you mean! William is not here, so Cricket and I are warming up some frozen Chicken Piccata. I've got some green beans for a side. BG and I will do the steak dinner tomorrow night! Can't wait!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? - esgunn - 10-06-2011

Chicken and Corn Chowder in the crock pot. Hope it is a good recipe.