Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? (/showthread.php?tid=127532)

What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - cjs - 10-09-2011

What's on everyone's menu for today?

Talk about muffins got me hungry for them. I have a blueberry one with cream cheese in batter that I haven't made for years. Just put a bottle of bubbly in the frig and some bacon and I think we'll have a nice little brunch.

Found my pkg. of oxtail in the freezer, so I'm going to do a braise with them for later.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - losblanos1 - 10-09-2011

Coq au Vin with Chèvre-chive mashed potatoes and Crème Brulee for dessert. Speaking of blueberries, I have two pints in the fridge that I need to use, maybe make those mini blueberry pies? So delicious!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - labradors - 10-09-2011

Jean, don't forget the Jordan Marsh, "Big Blues" recipe. Absolute best I've ever had.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - Lorraine - 10-09-2011

I found a real turkey in the freezer yesterday, so we can have a real Thanksgiving dinner! Of course, if it's not thawed, I'll have to figure out a Plan B.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - Harborwitch - 10-09-2011

We WILL have the buffalo chicken mac & cheese tonight, even if I have to have Bob do some of the prep.

I'm not in the Pro Shop today - but will be in the restaurant/bar more than likely. I've got to go down in a little bit, Tonya and I are making pizza today.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - cjs - 10-09-2011

Well Labs, I copied your recipe, but....if you scroll down the thread you linked, you'll see my absolute favorite.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - luvnit - 10-09-2011

I am totally not sure what is for dinner tonight. I am busy cleaning with the Flylady today (for anyone not familiar with her, you can check out her site at www.flylady.net

Probably something really, really easy.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - DFen911 - 10-09-2011

I can't open the link

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - luvnit - 10-09-2011

Sorry Denise. I just checked it and it worked for me, but maybe my smiley at the end trips it up... I will delete that.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 10/9?? - Trixxee - 10-09-2011

Osso Bucco here tonight. Not sure of the sides - probably a little pasta and a salad.