Cuisine at home Forums
Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! (/showthread.php?tid=128793)

Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - cjs - 11-07-2011

How are you? what have you been up to? You've been missed around here.

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - Mare749 - 11-07-2011

Hi Shannon! Nice to "see" you!

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - Dismc - 11-07-2011

Thank you. I've really not been gone, just not posting. I check in at least once a day to see what you are all doing. I've been working a lot and traveling occasionally for baseball but should have more time now that the season is over.

I've been doing a lot of low fat or at least lower calorie cooking and was afraid you might find that boring. Found a really good cookbook from ATK and have been using it a lot. Still love Cuisine, just haven't been cooking from it as much.

Thanks again for the welcome back. Have missed the back and forth but have still been reading about you all and think of you as friends.

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - cjs - 11-07-2011

"I've been doing a lot of low fat or at least lower calorie cooking and was afraid you might find that boring."

No way in h*ll, Shannon - I'd love to hear your ideas!!

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - labradors - 11-07-2011

Hurray! Welcome back to posting, then. Don't worry about posting lower-calorie ideas. Not everyone may want them, but many people may be looking for that kind of idea and if you don't post, they'll lose out on what you may have learned or experienced.

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - farnfam - 11-07-2011

Hi Shannon <waves enthusiastically>

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - Mare749 - 11-07-2011

Not boring at all, Shannon. Please share your recipes and ideas. We all learn from each other.

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 11-07-2011

Hi, Shannon! Good to hear from you again. I agree with the others! I'd love to hear about some of your new favorites!

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! - pjcooks - 11-07-2011

Yes, welcome back, and do post! It would be nice to find some TNT lowfat/calorie recipes. We will all be appreciative of your legwork

PJ