Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? (/showthread.php?tid=129282)

What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - cjs - 11-22-2011

What's on the menu for today?

We'll be in Portland with Houseboat Don and having just a fun pizza party (I'm going to start a thread about the pizza) with sparkly for our anniversary dinner.

A couple of you have met our friend Don and know how he is built - he now has a new puppy, 'Hank,' who is an English Bull. Talk about master and dog look alikes!! Can't wait to meet Hank.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - Trixxee - 11-22-2011

Just got dinner started - slow cooker philly cheese steak pot roast for sandwiches (an Erin recipe)!

Have fun Jean! Is today your actual anniversary? Or should I save my happy anniversary wishes for another day?

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - Mare749 - 11-22-2011

Happy Anniversary, Jean and Roy! Hope you are having a blast with Houseboat Don and Hank. Would love to see a pic if you think of it.

Dinner tonight is Beef Barley Stew. It just won't stop raining here and it's cold outside!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - cjs - 11-22-2011

Both your dinners look wonderful as it is raining cats and dogs all the way and the park is flooded in spots, also!!

Maryann, I brought the camera so we'll take some pictures.

Yes, today is the day!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - BarbaraS - 11-22-2011

Oooo Oooo Oooo!! A Very Happy Anniversary here, too!! Hope you share a wonderful day!

Barbara

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? - Gourmet_Mom - 11-23-2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you guys had a GREAT day!

I'm celebrating, too! I've got FIVE DAYS OFF! I'm hoping to get my feet back on the ground. Although, with so much to do, in so little time..........

I made my Grannie's Hamburger Pie....aka Jean's Hamburger Pie, minus the cheese and egg....LOL! It was super yummy!