Cuisine at home Forums
Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Mare749 - 12-06-2011

Where is Jean today? She didn't tell anybody she was going anywhere!

Dinner tonight is homemade hand-cut noodles cooked in turkey broth that I made on Sunday, leftover slices of turkey, and fresh asparagus. Ron is actually passing up mashed potatoes tonight!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Trixxee - 12-06-2011

Orange mandarin chicken (from TJ's), jasmine rice and stir fried cabbage.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - cjs - 12-06-2011

How funny - I typed in the post - I guess I forgot to click 'send' or whatever it says to click.
Thanks Maryann.
My today's dinner is in a separate thread so that Bill would see it - So damned good!!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Lorraine - 12-06-2011

Quote:

hand-cut noodles cooked in turkey broth

I'd give up potatoes anyday for that! It's clean out the fridge day here, a real mish mash of odds and ends of dishes. Pork stew, meatballs, grits, buccatini, glazed carrots, the list goes on. and on.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - losblanos1 - 12-06-2011

Tonight's dinner is stuffed pork loin with cherry sauce and a side of asparagus.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Harborwitch - 12-06-2011

Tree decorating party tonight. I have an Italian Beef with melted tomatoes & mushrooms on the stove. When it's almost done I'll add some Italian sausage. I'll make some polenta to serve with it. Tonya's bringing a salad. A fun night is planned!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - Gourmet_Mom - 12-06-2011

I had the worst day ever today. We had London Broil with corn on the cob. (Don't ask!)

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - HomeCulinarian - 12-07-2011

No questions for Daphne...

My sister gave me a few butternut squash and I used a small one tonight to make the Roasted Butternut Squash & WW Pasta recipe from Issue 83. It was a repeat and it was good the second time even though I forgot the Balsamic drizzle.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - cjs - 12-07-2011

I've got a chunk of B.nut squash left - will have to look at #83 and see. Just looked, that will be dinner tonight or tomorrow!

Daphne, I'm counting the days until your break for you, too!!!! How long for retirement, youngster?

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 - cjs - 12-07-2011

Thanks Jeannette - had the Rstd. B.nut Squash & Penne w/bacon, sage & balsamic for dinner today. Thoroughly enjoyed it - altho, I did reduce the bacon to 4 oz. and it was great.