Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? (/showthread.php?tid=131131)

What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - cjs - 01-10-2012

What's for dinner everywhere today??

I have so much bread and buttermilk to use, so I put together French toast yesterday made with buttermilk. Hope it's tasty. No ham, darn, but have some bacon.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Trixxee - 01-10-2012

I'm going to use Erin's idea for chicken in the crock pot with salsa, cilantro, etc. Will make chicken, bean and cheese burritos.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - karyn - 01-10-2012

I decided to put off the ziti until tomorrow. Instead, I've got short ribs in the crock pot with Asian ingredients. We're having Korean tacos. I hope they're good!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Old Bay - 01-10-2012

It's cold and damp here--I'm making chili this afternoon---eat tonight and freeze some for the future!! How long has it been since you've had a good steaming bowl of homemade Texas chili? That's too long!! (Remember, NO BEANS)

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - cjs - 01-10-2012

NO BEANS.....yeah, well, what do Norwegians know.....

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Mare749 - 01-10-2012

Or Italians...we lika da beans!

And guess what's for dinner here? Ham and Bean zuppa!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Lorraine - 01-10-2012

Leftovers here. I have some roasted pork loin, truffle/merlot gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, and odds and ends of root veggies that I will roast. And a salad for me.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-10-2012

Bill, I'm sorry....I gotta have my beans. William would be happy at your house, however.

I thought I had seen and heard it all, but today took the cake. It confirmed my need to retire as soon as possible. The note I took from a kid today left me in shock all day. Never in all my years....

Anyway, William called for lemons and honey. I knew what that meant. I suggested soup and he asked sweetly if I would make Lasagna Soup again. How could I refuse.

Dang it! I just remembered I forgot the spinach. Hopefully, I have some frozen. If not, I have some collards in the fridge leftover from New Years. They were cooked with country ham. Think they'd be okay? I told you I was shaken up!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - losblanos1 - 01-10-2012

Didn't Art Linkletter write a book called "Kids say the darnest things"?

Tonight's dinner is Churrasco skewers with Chimichurri rojo and citrus salsa. Black beans & rice for sides.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/10?? - chef_Tab - 01-10-2012

Gee, I wish I was making what Blane made again tonight. Sounds perfect! But no, we had breaded pork chops with a spinach salad topped with strawberries, craisins, and pine nuts.