Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 (/showthread.php?tid=131878)

T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - cjs - 01-27-2012

What's on the menu for tonight?

I have leftover fish from dinner last night, so maybe fish tacos. But, I'd really rather play with some Spinach Feta dough and waffles.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Doinner?? 1/27 - Trixxee - 01-27-2012

After just watching Bobby Flay's Throwdown, it might have to be green chile cheeseburgers.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Doinner?? 1/27 - Mare749 - 01-27-2012

I'm working on Crispy Fish Tacos with apple slaw and lemony tartar sauce from Issue #62, April 2007. Also making the coconut mango rice that is the suggested side. Haven't made this for a while, but my notes say "very good" so looking forward to it. The slaw and tartar sauce are done, so the rest will be easy to put together.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - cjs - 01-27-2012

Well, shoot, just came on to say I'm going to make a Patty Melt using the Spinach/Feta bread, but, dang the fish tacos with slaw do sound good. Thanks Maryann, now I'm in a quandry!

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - losblanos1 - 01-27-2012

A new recipe tonight: Grilled Salmon with Pernod spinach sauce and a side of orange-almond linguine. This recipe is from the 'Cuisine tonight for two' cookbook. Fish tacos and cheeseburgers sound very tempting!!

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - HomeCulinarian - 01-27-2012

Blane - which CAH for Two book is the Salmon recipe in? I don't think I've seen this one.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - losblanos1 - 01-27-2012

It's the newest issue that has the Greek chicken cutlets on the cover (vol 3).
http://www.cuisineathomestore.com/books/cuisine-for-two-3.php

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - cjs - 01-27-2012

Oh my, let me tell you a Patty Melt is wonderful made with the Spinach Feta bread from 5 minute a day book. Wow.

[Image: PattyMeltwSpinachFetabread.jpg]

Oh Lord, just noticed I have yakked 20,009 times on the forum. geez.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - BarbaraS - 01-27-2012

Is there a recipe of some kind for this patty melt? I'd like to try them sometime!

Barbara

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 - Gourmet_Mom - 01-27-2012

Steak night!