Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? (/showthread.php?tid=131971)

Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - cjs - 01-29-2012

What's for dinner today?

I have leftover pork from yesterday and I think I'll make some of the Mjeddrah/Mujadara to go with it.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - losblanos1 - 01-29-2012

From the newest Cuisine lite- Pork scaloppine with a side of asparagus. Dessert will be Pumpkin caramel bars topped with bacon. Mmmmm...

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Harborwitch - 01-29-2012

Uhm tacos??? I have a lot of stuff down there to make a big pot of chicken tortilla soup!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - DFen911 - 01-29-2012

Lol Blane I bought the ingredients for that too, but waiting for a new shipment of asparagus to come in, which is tomorrow.

Tonight I am doing the mini margherita pizza's from the same book, Cuisine Lite

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Lorraine - 01-29-2012

I have lots of odds and ends of cheeses, so it's Mac N Cheese, green beans (fresh), and chicken wings since they had 5 lb bags of them on sale for $3.00.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Old Bay - 01-29-2012

Lunch--steakums & sauteed onions with French bread and beef broth for dipping. Twice fried potatoes and mayo with a touch of A-1 for dipping!! Lots of dipping going on!!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Trixxee - 01-29-2012

We wound up having teriyaki bowls for lunch yesterday so the sweet and sour chicken just didn't seem right (too much rice for one day) so we'll have it tonight.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - DFen911 - 01-29-2012

Great now I want Bill's dinner...but my dough is on it's final rise

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - Harborwitch - 01-29-2012

We ran down to the restaurant and grabbed some leftovers - tacos, beans, & curtido tonight.

Tomorrow I'll run down and take the big pot of chicken bones from the roasted chicken (and the juices), and some other chicken "spare parts" and start a big pot of stock for Chicken Tortilla soup. Yum. That'll be for a dinner when Chad gets home from the "other side" next weekend.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/29??? - cjs - 01-30-2012

"Chaucer & SSTME" - Bill, what is "SSTME"? Is something going right over my head??